Festival Peachtree Latino
LARGEST MULTICULTURAL EVENT
The Festival Peachtree Latino is the largest Multicultural event in the state of Georgia since 2000. Featuring hundreds of exhibitors, family activities, arts and crafts, international foods and a high pro-file outdoor music exposition and concert with both renowned international recording artists and local performers.
Recognized as the largest, most important and popular multicultural event held in Atlanta, Festival Peachtree Latino is proud to announce it’s nineteen anniversary edition.
We bring together a legacy of traditions, music, gastronomical selections, artisan cultures, and crafts represented by each region of the world.
Since it’s begining the Festival Peachtree Latino has always been about benefiting the community and beyond.
• FREE ADMISSION
• Reach over 80,000 consumers in ONE day.
• Increase your market share in the 4th fastest growing market in the United States. Strengthen consumer base now and for the future!
• Face to face contact with the public which allows you to establish your company in the Hispanic community and increase brand recognition.
• Consumers will be able to sample, interact and learn more about your products or services.
• Opportunity for your company to be creative as you can create contests and giveaways for those in attendance!
• Let us know about your ideas and how we can help you develop them!
• Great opportunity to recruit Hispanic personnel for your company!
• Appeals to all media and draws broadcast and print media from all over the world.
• Take part in a massive advertising and publicity campaign that will impact the whole state of Georgia! Valued at: Over $450,000.